1. How do I create a live video?
Firstly, to create a live video, you will have to start a live video on Facebook. For more detailed instructions, kindly refer to the Seller User Guide provided by Okaybuy.
2. How do I start a broadcast video on Okaybuy?
Kindly contact our sales and marketing team and register an account. Upon agreement on our T&C agreement, our team will give you an account link and a default password (can be changed after the first log in) to log in to your seller account. For more detailed instructions, kindly refer to the Seller User Guide provided by Okaybuy.
3. How many live videos can be played simultaneously?
The okaybuy.live system allows two videos to go live simultaneously, one using the live function and the another one using the broadcast function.
To know more about creating a live or a broadcast session, kindly refer to question 1 and question 2.
4. How can I go live on multiple platform simultaneously?
You can use either the live function or the broadcast function to do so. The difference would be the live function connects from an outside source to okaybuy.asia (e.g. share the live video from Facebook to okaybuy.live system), whereas the broadcast function connects from okaybuy.live system to other platforms.
If you would like to go live on two Facebook pages simultaneously, kindly refer to question 3.
5. Can I directly go live on my Facebook's page instead of using Okaybuy?
Yes. You may do so by using the live function.
6. Can I only stream in Okaybuy Asia?
Yes. With the Broadcast function, you may choose to either link your broadcast session to Facebook or only show it in okaybuy.asia.
7. Can I go live with my personal Facebook profile or do I need a Facebook page to do so?
Our system allows you to go live with both Facebook personal profile and Facebook page.
8. Can I have multiple administrators?
Yes. Our system allows each seller (one user account) to carry 1 host and 5 admins (6 in total).
9. How do I edit my username and shop name?
User may edit those info at the Profile section on the top right corner of okaybuy.live system web page.
10. How to manage my Okaybuy order?
Go to the Order section at the left side of okaybuy.live web page to review the orders you received.
11. How do I update the tracking number for an order?
By using Okaybuy’s courier services, the parcel tracking number will be automatically generated.
12. Do I need to manually change the status of the order?
If you are using Okaybuy’s courier services, once the buyer has completed the payment process, the order status will be automatically updated. However, if you are using your own courier service, kindly contact the buyer personally.
13. How do I perform a return for an order?
If a buyer claims that he or she received the wrong item or a broken item, you may need to contact the buyer personally.
1. How do I manage the sales during live/broadcast session?
You are unable to manage the sales while doing a live or a broadcast. However, you can see the stock quantity during a live/broadcast in order to know the stock situation. To manage sales, kindly go to the Sales Analytics section at the left side of okaybuy.live system web page.
2. Will there be a playback video available after a live/broadcast session? Can the viewer make a purchase after the live/broadcast session?
Yes. You may view your playback video history within 5 days. After that, the history will be taken off. Yes, the viewer can still purchase a product from your virtual shop page (provided you have updated the products on the page).
1. What payment methods are currently available on Okaybuy?
Okaybuy is currently using IPAY 88 Payment gateway. With so, buyers are able to pay with a credit or a debit card, online banking (FPX payment) and E-Wallet (Boost and Touch N’ Go).
2. How do I receive the payment?
Seller may refer to the Sales Proceeds & Payment category of the Okaybuy agreement.
3. How to perform a refund?
Seller may refer to the agreement that is prepared by Okaybuy, listed under the Sales Proceeds & Payment category.
1. How do I set up a lucky draw/auction?
Unfortunately, at the moment Okaybuy do not provide a lucky draw or auction function, but we may include it in the future system update, Meanwhile, seller may need to organize them manually.
2. How does Okaybuy assist me in promoting my Facebook Live?
By using okaybuy.live system, you are able to connect your Facebook Live to our e-commerce okaybuy.asia. Your Facebook Live will be featured in your virtual shop page. If there are many viewers, your video will then be featured on okaybuy.asia homepage.
3. How does Okaybuy assist me in reaching to more audiences?
As Okaybuy is providing you an e-commerce platform as an additional service, your Facebook Live will not remain in Facebook only, but will also be seen on our e-commerce platform. With this, you will have higher exposure rate towards potential customers.
1. How to add product for my live/broadcast session?
For the live function, you may add your product code at any time during the live session. For the broadcast function wise, kindly go to the Products section on the top right corner of the okaybuy.live system web page to edit the product details. Then, go to the Broadcast section to add the product code. For broadcast function, product code can only be preset before the broadcast session starts.
2. Can I add new products while doing a live/broadcast session?
For the live function, you may add your product code at any time during the live session. For broadcast function, product code can only be preset before the broadcast session starts.
3. Is there a recommended file size for my product image?
Yes. It is advice that your product image should be in the size of 300 x 300 px, not smaller or bigger than 300kb .
4. Can I attach my live/broadcast playback video to my virtual shop page?
Yes. Kindly go to the Live or Broadcast section on the left side of okaybuy.live system web page to view you playback history. The videos history will only be available for 5 days, and thus, the video can appear on the seller virtual shop in okaybuy.asia following the playback history’s available time.
5. Can I still make changes to my product description after publishing it? Can I set the search engine keywords for my products?
Yes. You can customize and edit your product description at the Products section on the top right corner of okaybuy.live system web page. To set product’s search engine keywords, kindly follow the instructions provided in the Seller Product Listings Guidelines.